Despite the weather forecast for tomorrow, we are hopeful to still run the contest. Here is the latest announcement from Wes on Facebook:
A beautiful morning in the Crystal Coast. Yes, the forecast is not looking good for tomorrow as it relates to weather, but we will most likely have waves. We will run the contest if at all possible. Be prepared to get wet on the beach. The driest spot on the beach will be the judges tent! Look for more to come this afternoon. We picked up a couple more contestants and a new member Ciaran OCleirigh. Be sure to make him feel at home.
As always, frequently check back on our Facebook page as the decision may change. Crossing our fingers that the weather will cooperate and we'll have good waves to surf! ????