Contest #4 is happening this weekend y’all. That also means that if you have not registered for a division, you need to do it soon! Registration ends this Friday (August 4) at 3 pm.
Link to the surfsignup: https://cnc.surfsignup.com/event/contest-4-north-topsail-beach-nc
It’s located at North Topsail Beach at access #4. Here are the directions to get there:
- Take Hwy 24 to Jacksonville.
- Get on the 17 South Bypass heading toward Wilmington.
- Turn left onto Hwy 210 at Dixon High School and the Shell station.
- Take Hwy 210 to the beach. After you cross over the high rise bridge, make a left turn onto New River Inlet Rd., just past the N. Topsail Beach town hall. (Failure to turn left will have you heading toward Surf City.)
- Go down that road approximately 0.8 miles. Access #4 has beach side parking and another lot across the street.)
Hope to see you there! Also, as always, keep checking back to our FB page for updates.